It’s a perfect chance to acquaint you with our Funimation gift card code generator. We worked day and late night guaranteeing this gadget works for everyone and after some time we made it. Introducing the latest way to get the Funimation promo code in 2022.

Check out our post about how to get Lyft Gift Card Codes for free.

How to use Funimation Gift Cards?

All you need is to get the promo codes for Funimation with the help of a generator. Then take full advantage of these Funimation gift card codes. Choose the plan you want and get a discount. The great news isn’t it?

How to get a Funimation gift card?

In order to get a Free Funimation gift card, you need to visit the generator page by tapping on the green catch. I will reveal the other steps to you in the next section.

Here is the alternative link. Main link is much more reliable. Use alternative link ONLY IF the main link doesn’t work for you or you do not receive the code.

Right after that, you will see this page.

Funimation gift card generator

Choose between $30, $60, and $100. Now, wait for the server response and when it’s done you will see this. This is the last step. Server bot protection, which you need to pass in order to prove to the server that you are a real person. When you click on that button you will need to choose some task to do. You can choose between answering the questions or downloading applications on your phone. It’s completely free.

verification funimation promo code

After successful verification, the complete Funimation promo code is in front of you and looks like this.

Funimation revealed gift card code

You have successfully passed all the steps and received the Funimation promo codes.

Something about Funimation

Funimation Productions, LLC is an American diversion organization that represents considerable authority in the naming and dissemination of outside substance, most strikingly anime. The Japanese combination Sony is its lion’s share proprietor, possessing 95% of the organization through a joint endeavor between its Japanese music division and American film and TV studio, with Gen Fukunaga, Funimation’s prime supporter, claiming the remaining 5%. Situated in Flower Mound, Texas, the studio is one of the main wholesalers of anime and other remote amusement properties in North America.

The organization was established on May 9, 1994, by Fukunaga and his better half Cindy as Funimation Productions, with financing by Daniel Cocanougher and his family, who became speculators in the organization. Funimation was gained by Navarre Corporation on May 11, 2005, and the organization was renamed Funimation Entertainment.

There are 3 Funimation packages: Funimation premium, Funimation premium plus, and premium plus ultra. To avoid paying one of these, get a Funimation gift card code.

Great job! For some more gift cards visit our home page.